четверг, 28 сентября 2017 г.

Styling my striped culottes


Hi guys! Do you see it? Yes, it is culottes. I bought them year ago and finally took photos to show you. I wanted blushed pants and was confused by striped ones. But now I love this print sooo much and I really happy to have stripes in my wardrobe. Culottes is the best invention of mankind hahah. They are super comfy and I receive many complements. I like how print on culottes match shoes.

Some of you know I'm fond of diy clothing. I have already shown you my embroidered t-shirts and now I have a new one. "Where is my mind" is a great song and this phrase describes my behavior ahahah. "Add jacket and hat" seems the main rule of my style, but it's so cool, what can I do? Ahahah. 
So what you guys think about my outfit?


22 комментария:

  1. Фотографии очень крутые!
    Я в восторге от кюлот)

    FASHIONLOVIN BLOG' | INSTAGRAM

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Wow this look is amazing and collor of you hair is perfect ❤️❤️❤️

    I follow you: Visit and follow ----> Marija's blog

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Your hair is so amazing! I have been contemplating cutting mine short too! I love how you styled this outfit too babe!

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. How beautiful are you and that a wonderful outfit.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Omg... I LOVE these culottes!!! Especially with the Vans and your hair ...such a bold and badass look.

    xo, Allie
    www.champagne-tuesdays.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Loooove outfit #2 look!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram @grace_njio

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Love those pants! The whole look is stunning. The location of this shoot is so badass!

    http://www.lifeofardor.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. You got some style darling!!

    xo,
    Frenchies.

    http://frenchiesunderthesun.blogspot.com


    ps: thx for your comment!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. You have an amazing blog with stunning and trendsetting styles. We have recently launched Vogueista - a one-of-a-kind, sophisticated beauty and fashion website. Vogueista brings together a global community of glamour, beauty and fashion lovers to post their personal styles in beauty, fashion and fashion accessories. We offer a plethora of unique features for our community to get inspired by edgy styles, follow fashionistas like you, create style catalogs, and much more. We invite you to showcase your styles on www.vogueista.com and expand your style network. Come join our community. Be a Vogueista!

    Best, Selina@Vogueista

    ОтветитьУдалить